Saturday, August 15, 2009

Downers Grove Eye of the Storm



I went out to Oak Forest Nature Preserve yesterday for a nice easy ride with a couple openers in preparation for tonight's Pro-Am in Downers Grove IL. This race is prior to Sunday's Elite National Criterium Championship. Crit Nats has been a goal of mine for about 3 years. Once I figured I had a crack at getting my Cat 1, I marginally fixated on this race ever since. So with the upgrade in the bag and my first time being eligible to do this race I figured I should make this trip to Chi-Town to give it a whirl. I used the title "eye of the storm" because there's been quite a flurry of preparation, travel and a little stress getting here...so Now an easy ride before the real action gets cranked for tonight's event.


and when I mean easy I mean easy...Yes that's 63watts.

1 comment: